1. Prepare your paper for submission
Before you submit your article, please be sure to first read the Author Guidelines (including the conflict of interest disclosure statement) on the Wiley Financial Review page before proceeding.
2. The submission fee is $150.
We encourage all submitting authors to join the EFA (links to the Wiley site).
3. Return to the Wiley Page to Submit your paper.
Wiley Submission Page (at the very bottom of the Wiley page)
4. Copy Editing (required for conditionally accepted papers)
The contact details for the copy editors are as follows, you can use any editor, or your preferred editor. They will let you know the cost.
* Joyce Li, JoyceHSLi@yahoo.com
* Beryl Pittman, email@example.com
* Kathy Mikell, firstname.lastname@example.org
5. For papers that are accepted for publication.
Please follow the guidelines in The Financial Review Detailed Format and Style Guidelines and format your final submission.
The final submission should include the following:
- Editable version of the paper with title page attached (word, rtf, LaTeX). Make sure author details are correct.
- Spreadsheets or graphics files for any inserted figures.
- Copyright authorization (this will be handled by Wiley)